Additions To Jackpot

I’d love to see a wave booster (or whatever that thing is called) added. I thought the bombs gave me anxiety, no those stupid waves do! I can only imagine what happens when I get to another level!

3 Likes

@jessnc There is a booster card out there for that, when played it removes all wave cards. Keep playing and you will get one

3 Likes

Oh my gosh - that is so true! Those waves gave me anxiety too! I really had to train myself to calm down when the waves hit. The wave breakers will remove the wave cards and place them on your deck. So it can interrupt a streak if you’ve got one going. Unlike the bomb defusers that just drop the cards from play. Luckily, I play enough to have learned to let the waves flow right over me :crazy_face:

2 Likes

I turned the sound off so I couldn’t hear the bomber count down. If you do the wave booster, it can really mess up your golden tiki. It’s all about strategy! That’s one thing I love about this game!

1 Like

I only use the wave breaker when I dont have the Golden Tiki, 9 times out of 10, you dont get to use your Golden Tiki if you grab one before game play

3 Likes

Yep learned that the hard :confused:

2 Likes

I’ve activated the wave buster after I’ve played whatever I can first. Sometimes that helps continue my streak

2 Likes

The Jackpot coin reward should be more than 2k. It costs 2500, but you could ending up losing 500 if you land in the coin. Logically this doesn’t make sense and doesn’t encourage people to play. If the coin slot was for 5k, I would be willing to buy medallions.

1 Like

I have to respectfully disagree. I am at a level where the games are 3k, so i often will play just for that reason. I also play when I’ve accomplished a personal goal in the game. Just like a real slot machine, sometimes you win, sometimes you lose…i would love to hit the jackpost.

2 Likes

I’ve been thinking of this also and my idea was maybe put 2 shrine machines or a different game than shine all together maybe a wheel like wheel of fortune to spin or something to play for the different boosters that way we could choose which one to play by what we need I think that’s an awesome idea