About the Solitaire TriPeaks Blog Posts category

We post lots of articles on the Solitaire TriPeaks Blog, including Club of the Week, Player Spotlight, Club Spotlight and our Community Updates!

Discuss those topics here!

To visit our Solitaire TriPeaks Blog, click or tap here

75 Likes

Thanks new here so checking it all out

12 Likes

The shrine eeds to be improved in alot of ways. 1. Take out the 2k
2. We should be able to get wild breaker and fire torch boosters
3. Take away the medallion, they are a inconvenience
4. The treasure shrine isn’t a treasure shrine at all. Its a disappointment.

17 Likes

I agree. And a better mix of boosters. I literally got a total of 20 trappers & nothing else. Very frustrating. Please modify to be more beneficial. Thanks

16 Likes

Just checking out the forum. Great resource.

9 Likes

I’ve been playing for years but I think I can learn a lot here.

7 Likes

I’ve been playing for year

4 Likes

1. When did you discover Solitaire TriPeaks?

Discovered Tripeaks Solitaire, while playing the original game of Solitaire. I was looking for a twist on the way I’ve been playing. Have played the game ever since then.

2. Who is your favorite Solitaire TriPeaks Character?

Personally, I love Poi! I especially love him when he rewards me with treasures.

3. What’s your favorite Booster?

I think the trap torch card is the best booster to receive! It helps me get through many levels when there are way too many cards to set free.

**4. Are you in a Club? If so, which one?!

Yes, I’m in a club! I’m in Addicts Anonymous

5. What’s something you wish you knew when you first started playing?

I wish I knew that I can keep earning coins and never be completely out for too long. I spent way more money than I had to towards the game!

6. Coffee, Tea or Other?

Love my coffee!!! Always need my pick me up to start my day.

7. Who is your hero or heroine?

My father, my best friend!! He showed me that working hard, pays off! He had a huge heart, when taking care of me, when I messed up big time! He was an amazing man, coming from very little, to becoming an extremely good Podiatrist! He made enough money, for my entire family, lived a good life, of the higher middle class wealth. I tried to be with him, as often as I could, when I’d be off from school. I did everything in my power to do whatever he did (or at least join him), I’d work in his office starting as a front desk secretary, and after over 12 years of working there, I did everything an MA did, including assisting in surgery done in his office, and becoming one of the best MA’s a doctors office could ever have! I would play tennis with he and his friends, basketball, racketball, getting dirty under the car to help him change oil on our cars, and most of all just laying on the beach, relaxing, and playing Backgammon! I always loved him and tried my best to show him how much! I really wish he was still here with me! I miss him, so much!!!

8. Best piece of advice you’ve ever received?

Again, my father taught me something his father taught him. My grandfather, was a lawyer and he told my father when signing a contract, make sure you read every word on the page, including the small print. Then, make sure everything you agreed upon is in the contract. If you write the contract, make sure you slip in more items and is favorable for you, it never hurts to ask for more! Lastly, if you appreciate things, don’t just say it, but show how much you do.

9. Do you believe in ghosts?

I do believe in ghosts. There have been many times, when family members were passing away, and I wasn’t with them for one reason or another, I saw them saying goodbye to me, looking the best they ever did, that I could remember. Also, when I’ve been up over 24 hours, people are definitely talking to me and I’m answering them, but I’m unsure exactly what we discussed.

10. Is there something you’d like to say to the Solitaire TriPeaks Community?

Your life and taking care of your family needs to be your 1st priority! Having fun, and relaxing by playing Tripeaks Solitaire, takes a high 2nd place. Always take it easy on yourself. As long as you did the very best you can, then don’t beat yourself up, if things don’t go right.

13 Likes

I’m always strategizing and it’s nice to see others here doing the same .

6 Likes

I love this game. . It’s my fav.

7 Likes

Congratz!! And I figured out how to post, this time anyway!

6 Likes

I like your sharing!Thanks!

5 Likes

Thanks for your posts!They were nice!

5 Likes

Kindly add a few gems to hard level treasure chests.They used to be there.The 4 th chest please!

5 Likes

Thanks, new to forum & taking it all in…

5 Likes

I would ignore them and just play my game

5 Likes

New to this blog, checking it out

4 Likes

Hi & welcome👋, I have done a lot of reading since I joined the forum, and have also learned a lot as well.

5 Likes

Trying real hard to understand all this info., i’m Dislexsi , can’t spell either. I enjoy reading and getting info I didn’t understand,lol I love this game . I used to play 5 different games daily , now on Tri- Peak Solitaire. Ty for bring the game to us all, HAGD

3 Likes

I would love to use my daily log in bonus (30 min free play/golden tikis) on my time rather than at that exact moment.
When I have to work in the morning on those days i end up waiting all day to play just to use those. I wish that could be updated.

1 Like