A way for all of us to get Reader badge!

That sounds Great, because im not able to put the same amount of time in Every week and when i dont score as high as i usually do i feel guilty :persevere::disappointed_relieved:

6 Likes

When finding the tikis and completiothe game you receive higher club points

4 Likes

Hi I am so in love with this game and all the freebies! You guys are awesome! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

9 Likes

Great name! - I love it💖

7 Likes
8 Likes

Hiya CindyLu Sorry to bother you but I have filled in my profile info, but it still just shows me as a big long no. Sometimes my profile picture is there sometimes not?
Also hve tried for the advanced user tutorial many times but discobot never Replies to my Msg or Msgs it would be now lol mayb sick of getting my messages! Would appreciate any help Xx

6 Likes

@ed6c138243db56deaca1, the forum did have a problem with profile pics for a couple weeks. I’m hoping that’s fixed now.

As far as your profile name and advanced user tutorial, I’ll pm you, and maybe we can figure it out :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I have been playing for over a year love it

11 Likes

SuNny group is it Sunny where you are lol

8 Likes

I’m the Leader of “funfr fafa” and “fun fr fafa foo”. In case you’re wondering, when we set the club up, we focused our name on what was important to us: Fun, Friends, Family and Faith. When we split our team in two - a more competitive/not as competitive club, we added the “foo” and called it “furthering our opportunities”. Love this game. Have made many friendships and learned a lot! Thanks, everyone.

8 Likes

How creative and awesome!!!

7 Likes

Hello from Club Tri-Me!!

9 Likes

Deband14 - Love the name!! Lol…

7 Likes

Not sure if I am doing this right, but here goes! I’m a Co leader with “Berry laid back!”

8 Likes

You did it right @Aggietip! Yay :slight_smile: welcome to the forum!

6 Likes

TJ leader of the Perk Crazy club says hello

10 Likes

Bump. No real club just grinding

7 Likes

Hello from Crystal Mermaids

9 Likes

My team is No Drama and I love them so much. We have a great time playing together.

7 Likes