4 loyal,addicted Solitaire with ambition to win & who fits in with a great bunch of players, all friendly & respectful team for a long stay to make our Team his/,her new home

Tiki_scotland has been around for just more than 3 years. We are currently Platinum,threatening to go down to gold but a month ago we were high platinum/ low diamond. We would like to get back there. We used to get 99.9,% of the time all 7 perks! Then suddenly we dropped, why I don’t know yet. So looking for strong players who is addicted to the game and like to score high, love tributes and red stars and all the other games in-between. Min 45k a week but must play daily. If you can’t for any reason, let us know on chat and you will be safe. I’m not a lover of booting people. Life happens to all of us, I totally understand but must let me know on chat, please! We are a great bunch, integrity, & honesty a must. Give us a try, you won’t regret it. Thanks my friends!!

1 Like

I am looking for a club that not only plays for the fun of the game, but also plays to win. The last 10 months have been difficult for me, but I am ready to contribute. I hate losing the simple club quests, games ie: played and games won.

Hi! You will never know until you tried. We also had 3 weeks of slump that drove me crazy! Search for
Tiki_scotland & join us. What do you have to lose?
Club is open for public at the moment so you can just step in. If club is closed ,just ask to join.
I have a awesome co leader, who is much stricter than me, so read the rules & decide. The moment you join, you must start playing & put at least 3k up before your first idle.
Hope to see you soon. ,:wink: xoxo :kissing_heart:

I’m sorry for taking so long to respond. I am available to join your club now

Just look for Tiki_scotland, ask to join & I will accept you. Great news!! Are you in a club at the moment? If you are, give me their name & what level they’re in then I can find you :wink: