3 days as weekend instead of 2

Continuing the discussion from Thursday Inquisition: What Law Would You Remove from the Books?:

I would remove Monday as apart of a work week and make Monday a weekend day to have 3 days for the weekend instead of two. Especially for very stressful jobs.

11 Likes

I would bring back the pledge of Allegiance & God back in the Curriculum in Schools.

7 Likes

I would decriminalization Marijuana.

5 Likes

I would just remove some of the things that people donā€™t seem to like

2 Likes

Let the kids go back to school

4 Likes

What law would I remove from books?
Taxes on everything.

3 Likes

I would Definitely remove bridge tollsā€¦

2 Likes

Making us pay taxes would help us US citizens out a lot

3 Likes

I would legalize marijuana all the way around and I would change how long pedophiles and murders and rapist maximum sentences because it is heartbreaking to know that people on marijuana charges are doing life and These other horrific crimes get less of a sentence smh itā€™s a disgrace!! I would also put the Bible and pledge of allegiance back in schools!!

2 Likes

I believe the government should work on the holidays that everyone else has to. whatā€™s up with that anyway.

3 Likes

Love this game itā€™s extremely addictive

2 Likes

Omg, totally agree. It was fine when I was a kid.
Marie

1 Like

I would remove the law that allows sex offenders (of children) to live on the streets with our children. Registered is not enough imo

2 Likes

Iowa ā€œChildrenā€™s lemonade Stands Are Illegalā€.

2 Likes

I would let ppl have 2days in a row off w pay for one

1 Like

No mask all the way! !so over them

3 Likes

Are you serious? Thatā€™s how businesses are started! Come on Iowa!!

1 Like

Allow trained dogs that will heel, and stay on command, to walk without a leash.

1 Like

I would love a take what you want day! Iā€™ll take a chest full of all the booster cards and coins I would ever need. Then I would love to ā€˜frostā€™ myself. Starting with beautiful gems on each of mine and my daughters fingers. We would have matching necklaces send tiaras! The possibilities are endless. Next, I would skip on over to the local dealership and grab an awesome 4x4 jacked up luxuey truck with all the buttons, whistles and bells for my husband. I think I would get a SUV and my daughter and son couple of jeeps. I believe that if the theft law was removed I would be on a serious free shopping day getting things for myself, family, friends, and those in need!

1 Like

I agree ā€¦ they donā€™t prevent the covid ā€¦ let us breathe an stop the control crap

1 Like