2 (or 3) SOLID PLAYERS LOOKING NEW CLUB!

It sounds like you both would fit our team perfectly!! Get-r-Done Trib

Friende is the name of the club we would welcome both of you with open arms come check us out.

We would love to have you join us. We have no guests. We always dig, but only some of us qualify. All good. We chat a little. We are gonna be back in Platinum after today. We are private. We have a second club for when you need a break or whatever. You would be welcome.

We’re rebuilding a team that was a platinum team a few weeks back. Would love to have you and your partner join us in rebuilding Classic Tikis.

Moni come over to BetterPlaceToBe - we have strong faithful players & weed out the trolls & slackers quickly.

Come join our team ShakedownStreet

Come to Retlon’s Rebels and check us out. We are currently gold as we have lost players due to not following the idle rule which is not being idle longer than 24 hours without notice. I will work with everyone and we currently have 8 openings

What are your weekly requirements. I couldn’t find you. I am currently in Beach Inn

Tranquil Rest 2 is looking for players. We strive to win club quests and dig, but we are not fanatics. Just competitive enough to have fun chatting and winning!

Sounds like our club - Here 4 the Wins - would be a great fit for you! Would love to have you join! We’re rebuilding and have some solid players… and a few we’re holding onto while we rebuild. Last week dropped to Stone level because 4 main leaders were on vacation at the same time. Normally solid gold and sometimes in platinum. Please note… our GUESTS are those we’re keeping in while we rebuild. ASAP they’ll be gone.

Hello! We have room for two players! CatLadiesUnited in Platinum. 10k weekly minimum, daily play or Chat to let us know. Cat ownership not required, :laughing:

Hi I just started a new team have been in 1st place for each of the 2weeks we’ve played. Currently in 1st for this week. We r moving up quick n staying in 1st we do ask for 3k cp n 40 tributes a day no longer than 3 days idle. We do understand life happens n request u let us know if u will b gone longer The main thing is cq n tributes. As long as we r reaching those goals we will keep moving up the ladder and would luv for u to come join our team. Club name is Zee. Hope to see u soon

Come try Colossal A holes

Try the Brady Tiki…it’s new and could use the players

I’m interested in your club if you have an open spot…and I have 3 cats :cat2: :laughing:

1 Like

Come on over! Request join and I will watch for you! : )

Hi Mon, Hapuna has 2 places vacant, plase join us, we are looking for ambitious players, we are a friendly and chatting team, join us, you will have fun with us.

Hello! I didn’t see you yet…no worries! We are now set to Public! Hooray! :star_struck:

Wow! Okay, check out Kiki, Platinum level team. It sounds like a great fit for all! The team is well established for 3+ years, not too chatty and serious about CQ AND Team Competition Dig( others who have abused the dig rules are warned, but have been removed for doing it routinely. Did I say we are serious about COMP DIG? And then, we also stick to a winning strategy which is 95% effective for 1st, 2nd place, needing enough diggers ( 12+ usually, but we tend to have 14, 15- because :Que the music: We are the Champions, just really love to win!! You’d love it. No drama, some old timers get stuffy but they are cool. Come join us, we have 2 spots open right now. I don’t think you two will be disappointed :wink: :wink: And we love our team members!!

Rowdy Rebles would love to have you both! We’re a "family " and have great communication and support each other. We’re a platinum team and ask 20k/200 tributes wk. Digs are optional. Just ask that if you can’t play, let us know, etc. Besides leader, the rest of our team is co-leaders.