2 friendly ladies joined and left our club

Interesting theory. Thought Provoking.

This is not true where you say the leader has to have asked for help. No no nope… I have these tribute jumpers constantly coming in, UNINVITED, they were not asked to help, just charging in,taking over, they will not listen, just keep intruding when I need the space for REAL players wanting to join our team and cant set it to Invite only for the whole tributes time frame! They don’t often max it in my experience, they just play enough to come back around and collect the gems for themselves.
I have never asked anyone to “jump” into my club to help with a quest,but they come in packs, ignoring chat that says “NO TRIBUTE HELP WANTED HERE” and I remove, then they come right back! It’s an intrusion I do not want, never asked for and don’t appreciate.

2 Likes

You can still do this even if you have 25 members. Someone can leave the club and stay away til the helpers play and later collect. When the club player returns, all her contributions will be intact.

3 Likes

it has happened in our club too. i wondered why they were doing it?

1 Like

It’s a thing that a lot of players are into. Teams even post asking for help. Check out the Facebook group “Solitaire TriPeaks Addicts” & you’ll see what I mean! :blush:

2 Likes

Join the group “Solitaire Tripeaks Addicts” on Facebook. You’ll find lots of help there!

2 Likes

I belong to group of players who all help each other & other clubs. We NEVER help where we are neither wanted or needed though. We assist other clubs for the sake of helping not for the reward. That is not to say that we don’t collect the reward. If you think about it however, going into a club & completing for example 32 tributes in 15 minutes costs many coins! So usually the benefits are much less than we spend. I just like helping. I did create a second account just for this purpose. We are in no way cheating anyone & the clubs that we help are not cheating. Sorry this was so long. I wanted to make sure I could say everything. Thanks!

2 Likes

Definitely not game staff! I’d probably have more coins!

It isn’t why. I spend way more coins than I ever collect. Sometimes I don’t even collect. I started a 2nd account for the purpose of helping others not myself.

1 Like

Tosie,
You may still get help if your club is full. 2-3 members may need to temporary step out to let the helpers in. Then return.

The club points that the helpers score count toward perks. They are not taking reward from the team. If the quest is after reset, they help you get Goldie faster.

There’s still some nice ppl out there. I guess:)

Hi CAubrey! How are you doing with your team…and what level are you usually on?

The top players from the Platinum team I was on just started a new team and plan to rebuild back to Platinum status with 10k min on Sunday and 20k at reset (the group who moved over usually get WAY more).

Let me know if you’d like to find out more about it. If it’s a good match, we have room for a lot of players. :slight_smile:

Their is one on messenger its called salitari team help. Check them out post for help tbey will come help