2 friendly ladies joined and left our club

A strange thing happened today. Two ladies joined our club for a short while to “help to get the club quest” we had one vacancy. First Edna played, maxed and left the club. Then Helen joined, played, maxed and left.
Has anyone heard of this before?
I think I was the only member active at the time . I said hello and they said “thank you for letting us help”
I didn’t get chance to thank them. But why did they do this?

3 Likes

Are u on a tributes club quest, ?
Did your leader advise for help :woman_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

I don’t think she asked for help. I will ask her when she is on later. Yes it is tributes.
Is it usual to ask for help?

2 Likes

I have heard of it, and I think there is a group of people that do it

3 Likes

People shouldn’t come in to assist with out being asked. We call them Tribute Hoppers.

5 Likes

I love it when they come by to help, our quest called for 24 members when we only have 21. So it was nice for them to help our team complete the tribute quest!

8 Likes

If you find out there is a forum that will help smaller teams get club quests, club quests, or even unlock club gifts, could you let us know. I am very interested.

5 Likes

Maybe you could ask on here. I think there are some people who have more than one identity and are members of more than one club. A lady joined our club recently, saying that she wanted a rest from her high achieving club. It was this lady whose friends popped in and out to help our club get the tributes and win the quest. Your club needs to have at least one vacancy so that these friendly people can pop in and out. Our club is now full, so they can’t help us at present, but it is an idea for clubs who have vacancies.

4 Likes

This lady did apologise for not asking first.

3 Likes

Thank you! My club has a lot of vacancies, we only have 12 people, lol I am searching for more though!!

2 Likes

i think they are called Voltrons. never knew of them until lately, yes the leader requested help; not sure where.

3 Likes

They sound like Good Samaritans to me! They must like to play the game, had time and coins to spend so they went to your club to help. That’s very kind of them because those Tribute quests cost a lot more than they are worth unless you can win lots of tributes easily. They wouldn’t have known your club needed the help if your Leader hadn’t asked. There are several pages where I’ve seen posted notices asking for players to help out with Tribute quests, etc. Solitaire Tri peaks Friends is one of them. I’ve seen lots of requests there.

4 Likes

Then they come back to collect the prize. That’s why their doing it.

1 Like

There is a group on Facebook where club members can ask for help with club quest especially the Tributes, sounds like maybe one of your teammates asked for help.

3 Likes

I’ll have a look at that site. Thanks

1 Like

There is a Facebook group where teams can request help. Solitaire tripeaks tips and chat

Yes it happened in our club, it’s great. they help us with the club quest. It’s a win win. For everyone

3 Likes

Our club founder & former leader used to hv 2 guest accts before we had to choose between FB & other accts. U may hv gotten help from one of ur regulars who may hv logged in from another device using different name.

2 Likes

Okay, so even if they pop in, help, then leave… How would they get a chest prize if their not a member? :thinking:

1 Like

It would not surprise me one bit if I found out that they were part of the game staff

1 Like